My Favorite Place... Favorite...Favor...Fav...F...Flo...Florida

I can hear the seagulls calling in the wind and the children laughing. I hear the crashing of the waves as they lap against the shore and darken the beautiful white sands. I feel every grain of sand compiled into soft mounds underneath my toes, making my feet white. People in patterned and pastel swimsuits are running across the sand with shovels, pails, seashells, and surfboards. I'm at my favorite place, Florida. Since middle school, Florida has been one of my favorite places. There are so many memories associated with the state and the attractions that the state offers. Every year, my family travels to the airport to fly to one of the many cities in Florida. Most of our visits are to the cities of Miami, Orlando, Tampa, or San Destin.
Welcome To Florida Sign courtesy of Joel Kramer
Source: Flickr


Florida is the ideal place to adventure. You can go to water parks, theme parks, the beach, or the outlet mall. Even though my family goes to Island's of Adventure, Universal Studios, and Disney World, the beach would have to be my favorite spot. I can take a swim, read a nice book, or feed the seagulls, which I would not suggest.  
Backpacking and Daytona Beach photos: personal images March 2014

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction from a Coffee Connoisseur

Storytelling: MyLife's a Charm

Week 4 Storytelling: My Savior In Ashoka Grove