Growth Mindset Week 8

A Thousand Ways. Creative Commons
I believe that the dimensions of growth are subjective to each are of your life. Each person's existence and well-being is comprised of several interconnected parts, which means that the strengths and weakness we posses can either balance us out or cause turmoil. We can eliminate a state of turmoil and complacency by focusing on the areas that need the greatest amount of improvement. After reviewing my previous growth mindset post and reviewing the chart, I noticed that I had to figure out which categories in my life in which I would apply the growth mindset scale.

In regards to this course. I noticed that I needed to improve on pushing myself further in my story writing, moving my mindset about not being "good" at creative writing, spending enough time practicing, and creating my own schedule. I feel like formulating discipline and confidence in these areas can transcend into other aspects of my life. Although I may not have gotten my stories right the first time or taken the best the reading notes, I was able to learn about the tactics that work best for me. Just as the quote states, I'm figuring out the strategies that won't work to, ultimately, come up with the best solution.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction from a Coffee Connoisseur

Storytelling: MyLife's a Charm

Week 4 Storytelling: My Savior In Ashoka Grove