Learning Challenge: Le bonheur est la clé de succès

My title, Le bonheur est la clé de succès translates to happiness is the key to success. I chose this title because it encompasses happiness, a subject under the learning by Heart challenge. Also, I really love this quote. Most people measure their happiness by their success; however, when you have more positive outlook and exciting mannerism you're more likely to be successful. Your happiness is also influenced by how you monitor and balance your health. When you feel better physiologically, your personality shines brighter. In the article, Keep Things Simple for a A Health, Long Life, the author, John Schumann illustrates that are not shortcuts to health and happy living. Wellness is maintained by getting enough sleep, moving, eating well, interacting socially, and reflecting on the positive moments in your life. I can attest to the fact that reflecting on the positive aspects in your life and being a part of jovial environments increases your level of happiness. It gives you that extra boost to get through a difficult week and I've definitely have had some difficult weeks in my college career. In this article, the author also provided a short video on how to through a crap week. It was simply put, lasting only two minutes.




I found all of these tips in the video to be very useful. I think that I will implement more of these solutions for happiness into my daily routine, especially the part about balancing your stressors.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction from a Coffee Connoisseur

Storytelling: MyLife's a Charm

Week 4 Storytelling: My Savior In Ashoka Grove