Reading Notes: Mahabharata PDE Part D

I really like the note taking style I adopted for Part C, so I will utilize this same strategy on Part D.

Pandavas Depart
Bhima and Duhshasana: This scene was very violent and reminded me of one of my favorite shows, The Originals. This episode illustrated the combat and war between the Pandava Army, Karna, and Duhsasana. Chariots were crossing the battle field left and right slicing and blowing down the warriors fighting with Karna and Duhshasana. Bhima seizes Duhshasana and dismembers him. He decapitates his foe and drinks his blood. This act is very vile, which lead me to think about the aforementioned show. The Originals a has a character named Klaus, who is one of the original vampires of the town. He's one of a kind because he's a hybrid, vampire and werewolf. With that being said, when Klaus goes to war to keep peace in his town he drinks the blood of his victims.
I'm thinking that I really want to utilize this story for my portfolio possibly.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction from a Coffee Connoisseur

Storytelling: MyLife's a Charm

Week 4 Storytelling: My Savior In Ashoka Grove