Tech Tip: Blogger Templates

I've stared at this screen several times trying to figure out the best template for my blog. There were so may ideas going through my mind as to what I wanted see on my blog. The plethora of templates that I had envisioned matched the number of customized template options that blogger has built in. I have changed the presentation of my blog at least three times. One time, I completely re-built my site and forgot to hit the "apply changes button." I was distraught and gave up on site decorating for a couple of hours. Now, I am satisfied with the presentation of my blog. I wanted a template and display that was cohesive with the content of my stories, the course, as well as my own preferences for a webpage. I wanted the webpage to reflect me. The technicalities and gadgets that are involved in the tinkering of colors, fonts, and images can be quite taxing on an individual. I'm pretty tech savvy; however, I did face a few setbacks with assigning colors to different aspects of the blog. I'm glad that I took the chance to tailor my blog accordingly.

Comments

  1. I really like your webpage! It is so colorful! If all of my changes to the page went away I would 100% scream! It is so annoying when you work so hard on something just for it to not be applied! But whatever you did after this mishap definitely worked! Your blog is by far one of the best ones that I have seen! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction from a Coffee Connoisseur

Storytelling: MyLife's a Charm

Week 4 Storytelling: My Savior In Ashoka Grove