Learning Challenge, Time: "Grace Period Goals"





Due Today
Do Today
~~~
This little rhyme-like, sing-songy tale has been plaguing me for several weeks. I have completely abandoned my schedule that I created at the beginning of the semester. Since the beginning of the semester, my extracurricular activities and academic studies have really escalated. Most of my time has been dedicated to studying my anatomy and physiology course and attending labs. It seems as though I've like I have a prioritization issue, which; however, it can be very difficult maintaining courses in two locations. My A&P course requires me to drive to Oklahoma City. In addition to this course, I just started another six week online course that requires a lot article reading. On top of all of my course work, I have had to deal with medical complications. I recently found out that I'm going to to need surgery. With that being said, I 'm going to need to revamp my schedule accordingly. My goal for next week is to not use the grace period. I plan on buying another agenda/planner to map out my days by both day and time. Time is of great essence. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction from a Coffee Connoisseur

Storytelling: MyLife's a Charm

Week 4 Storytelling: My Savior In Ashoka Grove