Tech Tip: Pinterest Board


Screenshot of Pinterest Board


Welcome to my Epics of India Pinterest board. I'm utilizing this board for all things related to this course. For example, one of the images from my story and extra credit came from Pinterest. Furthermore, I am not new to this amazing site compiled of DIY craft instructions, gifs, memes, and most importantly my future. If you really want to learn more about my plans for ther future, my dream wedding, my dream decor, you're welcome to explore my Pinterest boards. There are so many ideas to learn and extract information from on Pinterest. I've used this site as inspiration for so many small projects that range from room renovations to how to lose 1000 calories in one workout. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction from a Coffee Connoisseur

Storytelling: MyLife's a Charm

Week 4 Storytelling: My Savior In Ashoka Grove