Week 13 Review

Wise Words from Louisa May Alcott
This image pictured is from the announcements on Thursday. I chose this picture because of the quote and the intricacy of the poster. I love the waves because they are depicted as though they were rough ocean waves, but the boat is still able to float and not be devoured by the see. I just believe that this quote and image  is reflective of my college career. Thus far, my college life has been an ebb and flow of getting to know myself, my level of determination, and my desires as I weather the storm. Just as the quote said, I'm learning to sail my ship and sailing a ship isn't easy, especially in rough seas.













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction from a Coffee Connoisseur

Storytelling: MyLife's a Charm

Week 4 Storytelling: My Savior In Ashoka Grove